Looking for the best scar removal creams to get rid of the marks disfiguring your skin? This is the most comprehensive, independent guide to the very best cream with promising results for getting rid of scars.
Before proceeding to list the two best scar creams in the market today, you should first understand the criterion under which all available creams were judged on.
The task of judging the best cream for to get rid of scars isn’t easy. It involves maintaining an unbiased eye towards the finer details which contribute in part (or more) to the effectiveness of any one given cream.
Following are the criterion against which all creams for removing scars were weighed on:
- Ingredients – No one treatment can be successful without containing ingredients that work separately and together.
- Components – Special attention is given to the origins of the ingredients used. Natural ingredients are always more preferred than chemical ingredients primarily because of the side effects prone to the latter.
- Price – The cost of every cream plays a major role in whether it is recommended. Only those solutions that strike a balance between effectiveness and price are recommended.
- Effectiveness – Undoubtedly the single most important criteria for every recommendation.
- Time of effectiveness – Fast acting formulas and solutions are preferred over treatments with results that take too long to show.
- Scope – Scars can be a number of different types – acne, injuries, bruises, burns, surgical scars, etc. Greater the types of scars that a cream can treat, higher its score, and greater its chances of being recommended.
Best Creams For Scar Removal
After subjecting every available to the above mentioned screening criteria, the following two creams are judged to be the best products for the job:
This is undoubtedly the number 1, most effective topical treatment for getting rid of any kind of scar(s). With a composition that is 100% natural, Revitol scar cream is certainly the most effective solution their is.
This solution is capable of removing marks left by acne, surgery, injury, burns, etc. It comes at an unbeatable price that is both affordable and competitive.
Successful on every single criteria laid down, this cream gets a thumbs up on every single one of them. With a formula that works within the first month of usage itself, Revitol is easily the best cream for dealing with stubborn scars.
While not natural in its composition, Mederma certainly has the a lot going for it. It has a fast acting formula that helps to soften, smoothen, and reduce the prominence of the different types of scars.
Much like Revitol, Mederma too works on both old and new marks in equal effect. The price of Mederma makes it easy to recommend.
Use this cream is you think that the price for Revitol is on the higher side. However, if you’re looking for something more effective and worth the extra amount, Revitol scar is definitely the way to go.
Thats concludes this guide to the best scar removal creams. Sound off with your own recommendations in the comments below.